What happens if I have a water leak?
The customer is responsible for plumbing from the customer side of the water meter on, toward the house. The Water Utility Department is responsible for water lines from the Treatment Plant to the meter. If the leak is on customer side, please call a local plumber. If the leak is on the utility side, please report it right away to the Treatment Plant at 620-223-5160.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I learn additional details on Chlorine Burnout?
2. Where can I see the Chlorine Burnout PSA?
3. How do I read my meter or check for leak?
4. What happens if I have a water leak?
5. What is a Cross Connection/Backflow?
6. What does the City do about Cross Connection/Backflow?
7. Where can I get bulk water?
8. Why are my dishes spotted?
9. Why does our water look like milk coming out of the tap?
10. What causes water main breaks?
11. How do I know if a main break has occurred?
12. How does the water treatment plant work?
13. Where can I see analysis data for my tap water?
14. What to do when your pipes freeze?
15. How to Check for Water Leaks?